Platinum Dental Daybreak
Onlays and Inlays
Call us today to make an appointment for your initial exam!
Tooth Restoration with
Onlays & Inlays
Onlays and Inlays are a restorative treatment that is similar to getting a large filling but instead of using plastic resin, it is made out of gold, titanium, or porcelain. Schedule an appointment to find out is Onlays and Inlays are right for you.
Why should I consider an Inlay or Onlay?
Onlay/Inlay is considered a more conservative approach to repairing teeth because it preserves as much of the tooth as possible. It is also a helpful treatment when decay is located between teeth because they seal the teeth and keep out future bacteria.
What's so special about
Onlay or Inlay
- Made out of gold, titanium, or porcelain rather than plastic resin or silver.
- It is a two-step procedure which requires two appointments. You will have to schedule more than one appointment.
- They are created in a lab from an impression of the tooth instead of being molded and shaped directly into the mouth.
- They are less likely to stain or discolor.
- Tailored to fit an exact space in the tooth prior to being bonded with it.
Learn if Onlay or Inlay is right for you! Call our office to schedule a consultation.